Information rights management (IRM) , technologies that protect sensitive information from unauthorized accessInformation rights management (IRM) is a subset of digital rights management (DRM), technologies that protect sensitive information from unauthorized access. It is sometimes referred to as E-DRM or Enterprise Digital Rights Management.IRM is a technology which allows for information (mostly in the form of documents) to be ‘remote controlled’.
This means that information and its control can now be separately created, viewed, edited & distributed. A true IRM system is typically used to protect information in a business to business model, such as financial data, intellectual property and executive communications. IRM currently applies mainly to documents and emails.
Boole Server designed a solution portfolio completely modular, based on the “Data centric protection” concept: according to the specific needs of each single company, it is possible to choose the software actually required to ensure complete security across the enterprise.
The Secure File Sync and Share Solution designed for all organizations that need or prefer to store their data “in-house”.
BooleBox in cloud
The secure file sharing platform based on the encryption technology with all the advantages of cloud solutions
The highest protection on company data saved locally on users’ laptops, PCs and network shares.
E-mail protection through the dedicated plug-in for Microsoft Outlook®
An additional guarantee to protect corporate data stored in SharePoint repositories
The system developed by Boole Server offers:
- Protection of confidential company files and e-mails by using the encryption algorithm 256-bit AES and private encryption keys at 2048 bit to secure the most sensitive data
- Encryption of files with private keys, even in local on the device and while being synced
- Immediate and controlled data sharing with work groups, cooperators or customers, even via e-mail
- Absolute integrability with the existing IT infrastructure and the most widely used online office suite (e.g. Office 365 e Zoho Docs)
- Constant monitoring of all accesses and uses on encrypted files
- Flexibility to suit the needs of both professional firms and multinationals with complex structure. BooleBox On-Premises can be applied to countless fields of use, and meets the needs of multinationals, as well as SMBs, professional firms, and the Public Administration. This is confirmed by the direct experience of organizations and companies which have already implemented and used our data protection software with satisfaction.
- Compatibility with all devices (tablets, smartphones, laptops), so that every user can manage the secure sharing of company files even when connecting from outside the company.
The 5 Key benefits only Boole Server can provide
Boole Server goes beyond the traditional perimeter systems and security measures, conceived to protect data storages through solutions which are often complex and not entirely effective. Boole Server broadens the concept of IT security by ensuring the highest security level for company data, both inside and outside the company.
The Boole Server software is based on data encryption, i.e. a developed system of continuous data encryption which protects files even when they are viewed on PCs. Military encryption ensures the highest protection even when using and viewing the document.
Always Accessible Data
Thanks to the Web interface, Boole Server users can access protected company data, everywhere and at any time, also through the latest generation mobile devices (iPhone, iPad) or by creating a secured company cloud computing.
Thanks to a state-of-the-art auditing system, managers of company data security can check at any time the activities performed on files by each single user.
Thanks to Boole Server, sharing company data in total security is no longer a problem. The many configuration opportunities meet all needs, distinguishing in an accurate manner what every user can or cannot do on every single protected file.